I want to shield my website

Ok, I have already created that rule with my domain, I have already specified step 2, should I do something in the .htaccess?

Yes, this:

Where do I get that numeric code?

Let’s see if I understand, excuse me, I’m using a translator.

If I put something like “top-secret-101010” as the header name

Would something like this remain in my .htaccess?

RewriteEngine is
RewriteCond% {HTTP: top-secret-101010} ^ $
RewriteRule ^ - [F, L]

Yes, like that. And the header secret number has to match your transform rule secret number.

Sorry to hear about that! You should consult the articles bellow

Non-embeded article

This text will be hidden

when entering what it tells me, it gives me this error on my website

I have the following configuration in my .htaccess (Don’t worry, I can change the code again)

htaccess

This is my configuration of the rules.

Error 500: internal server error

Error 500 generally indicates an issue with your origin web server. Error establishing database connection is a common HTTP 500 error message generated by your origin web server. Contact your hosting provider to resolve.

Resolution

Provide details to your hosting provider to assist troubleshooting the issue.

However, if the 500 error contains “cloudflare” or “cloudflare-nginx” in the HTML response body, provide Cloudflare support with the following information:

1. Your domain name
  2. The time and timezone of the 500 error occurrence
  3. The output of www.example.com/cdn-cgi/trace from the browser where the 500 error was observed (replace www.example.com with your actual domain and host name)

If you observe blank or white pages when visiting your website, confirm whether the issue occurs when temporarily pausing Cloudflare and contact your hosting provider for assistance.

friend, I already tried all that and it didn’t work.

the domain is kdropsglobaloficial.com my VPS provider is CONTABO, I have some cloudflare rules added. And this error tells me I put the .htaccess configuration recommended in previous lines.

Well the site loads for me

What happens is that I just restored the changes, I will put them back and try again.

Ok, let me know once you’ve done that

Ready, you can check again.

Yeah, I see the error now

That’s right, I don’t know if you could read the whole thread on the case. That mistake happened is because I created a transformation rule

and add this code in my .htaccess and it looks like this.

this was creating a top-secret

Try disabling or removing it if you can!

This line probably doesn’t belong:

RewriteEngine is

And the rule you want to add should be above “END WordPress”, right below that index.php [L] line

But it would not make sense if I delete it, I know that it will work if I put everything back as it was, what I need is to shield my website, so that they can only access through the cloudflare IP, I want to avoid DDos attacks, in previous days they entered with the direct ip of the origin server and we are creating the rule to avoid that.

You tell me something like that?

it keeps giving me error