I want to purchase pro plan, but i'm getting error while adding payment info

Hello, i’m unable add billing info

getting a notification asking to contact support.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

i have sent mail to [email protected] 3 hours back still no reply, im getting DDoS attack

Pro Plan doesn’t do much more against DDoS than Free Plan. Here’s a good starting point:

1 Like

this.

I kind of wish Cloudflare made it more clear that upgrading plan (unless in Enterprise) doesn’t really change much in the way that attacks are handled automatically.
If the customer doesn’t know how to filter the attacks it will be nearly the same, Cloudflare is ““just”” pretty good at giving you all the tools and approaches you could need to stop most if not all attacks once you find their pattern/uncommon behavior.

i have pointed out the ip’s and blocked through firewall rules

Hi,
I have checked your ticket and it has been replied to, you should be able to update your payment method and order and upgrade at this time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.