I want to leave Ezoic

My registrar is Cloudflare

I integrated Ezoic in 2019 through a Cloudflare setting.
Now in Ezoic KB, there is an option to delete the integration.

1. is this going to change the DNS to Cloudflare or do I have to change them manually?

2. “To use Cloudflare, ensure your authoritative DNS servers or nameservers have been changed. These are your assigned Cloudflare nameservers.”

As Cloudflare acts as a registrar and a CDN at the same time this is confusing

Help will be very welcome

I would suggest following the existing Community post below:

If there’s any issue with your domain on Cloudflare registrar you can submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Cloudflare Registrar.

Thanks.

CJ313

2 Likes

Thanks for your answer.

I have access to my Ezoic Dashboard, so I don’t see the purpose of following the first post.

The second post says that he changed the DNS settings in his hosting it must be his registrar at the same time,

My registrar is Cloudflare so there is no place to include

My A record is pointing to my server IP, but the name is CDN-0 instead of my website domain, I don’t know if this is important

In Ezoic they told me that if I delete the Cloudflare integration no further action is required.

However, as I integrated in 2019 from Cloudflare Dashboard I can’t find where the integration is, and if it requires changing DNS, or not, since Cloudflare at the same time is my registrar.

The inability to access Ezoic was not the important part of the first topic. They key idea is to treat your account as if it has been compromised. This means that you need to revoke any API keys in your account and change your password. If you were using API tokens for anything other than Ezoic, you can issue a replacement. Once you have secured your account, Ezoic should no longer have access to it, thus ending the integration.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.