I want to cancel account and change my MX records back to bluehost

I want to cancel account and change my MX records back to bluehost - What has to happen as my email is not working and I am totally frustrated

Hi @roechelle, email can be really trickey, these Community Tutorials can help get started on cloudflare & this one can help with email issues, Email Troubleshooting.

To remove the site from cloudflare, change your nameservers at your domain registrar to what they were before cloudflare, once they propagate you can remove the site from cloudflare or it’ll disappear from your account automatically after some time.

To cancel your account, let Support know in a ticket, they’ll ask you a bunch of questions and then remove the account. Once they remove the account, the same email cannot be used to create a new one.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response, reply with the requested details and then support will remove the account.

1 Like

Great thanks…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.