I want to ask two questions:

I want to ask two questions:

1. Using your DNS server, is there a search engine back-to-origin function?
  2. You can use other DNS (such as DNSPOD.CN) and use your defense function at the same time. Can this be done?
    Do you have friends who understand Chinese? Thank you.
1 Like

If you mean whether you can re-scan your original nameservers, then no, you can’t. That only works when you add the domain. Afterwards you have to manually manage your DNS entries - or use the import function to import DNS files.

You’d need a Business plan and a CNAME setup for that, otherwise you’ll have to use the Cloudflare nameservers and only those.

1 Like

You’d need a Business plan and a CNAME setup for that???

Use CNAME to set up. Is the plan that requires $200 per month?

1 Like

If you want to use different nameservers, then yes. You’ll need a Business plan where you can then activate a CNAME setup. Otherwise simply use the nameservers assigned by Cloudflare to your domain.

1 Like

How to activate a CNAME setup

1 Like

I’d really recommend to use the search as you are asking things which have been covered a gazillion times already.

Anyhow, Understanding a CNAME Setup – Cloudflare Help Center has all the details.

1 Like

I don’t understand English, and I don’t understand the relevant settings on your website. So I have to leave a message to ask you. I’m so sorry.
I did not see the link to activate the CNAME setting on my background operation page.
Is the package I purchased ($20 per month) without this feature?
Do I need to purchase the package of $200 per month to have the function of this CNAME setting?

1 Like

You do, you need the Business plan. Again, this is for a CNAME setup, not to just configure a CNAME record, just to avoid confusion. A CNAME setup is where you do not have to use the nameservers.

If you can change the nameservers you do not need a Business plan. In that case just add the domain as explained by the documentation.

What is it you want to achieve? Use Cloudflare without changing nameservers? In that case you’ll need a Business plan.

1 Like

I can’t understand the settings on your website at all. Also look at the content of your reply. The problems mentioned above will not be dealt with for the time being.
I asked a new question:
I previously activated the $20/month feature.
I have a domain name.
Then re-add the biqune.com website through this.
The $20 function can’t be used anymore, now I’m prompted to pay!

1 Like

As I mentioned quite a few times, you need the Business plan, not the Pro plan.

1 Like

As for cancelling and then repurchasing a plan, after you have cancelled it you will need to buy the plan anew, however you should have a partial refund as credit from your first plan. If you don’t you best submit a support ticket, that’s nothing the community can’t handle.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.