I want the domain to work without www

I am using Blogger and connected it today to cloudflare, but the site is not opening and I get an error page 521 (Web server is down)
The domain will only work after adding www
I am a beginner and I want the site to function normally without www, please

Hi @mostafahamada403,

If you want to redirect to the www version, you can follow Redirect example.com to www.example.com. If you want to serve your site without www, this would need to be configured with your provider.

No, I want it to work without www

You could probably achieve it with Cloudflare Workers if you really wanted to, but it’s much better to just serve the site on the hostname you want.

I have a domain name from Namecheap. Do I contact them?
The site was working without www before I linked it with cloudflare, but after I linked it, it became necessary to add www in order to work

What is the domain?

ma3goma.com

Does your DNS record for the root domain point to the same place as www? Have you also tried pausing Cloudflare and seeing if the site works?

How I can do this?

You can pause Cloudflare from the Overview tab of the Cloudflare Dashboard, bottom right under Advanced Actions.

If the issue persists after Cloudflare has been paused, it means that there is an issue with your origin, Cloudflare is only operating as your DNS provider while it is paused.

yes, It works

It redirectd to the www version, so you can do that with Cloudflare.

So how is that?

Thanks, problem solved :smile:

Great, glad you got it sorted :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.