I transferred my domain from GoDady to Cloudflare, however, my DNS records show "managed externally"

I’m trying to update my DNS records after having recently transferred my domain from GoDaddy to Cloudflare. Cloudflare is indicating the “Records are Managed Externally” and therefor, cannot be updated. I saw in other threads that this “may need time”, but I’m wondering if any had a similar issue, and if there’s something I’m missing.

That sounds like you already added your site to Cloudflare through a third party. You would need to disable that integration in order to manage your DNS records through your Cloudflare account.

Sdayman, thanks for your reply! So the only parties at play here are: Cloudflare, GoDaddy, Kajabi, and Clickfunnels. If you’re not familiar with any of these, please let me know.

I’m not sure which 3rd party you would be referring to. And I e checked each of these sites to see what can be done to with my root domain, and I’m still stuck.

Any thoughts?

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.