I switch my web to cloud flare server and facing index problem

hi every one i am facing a indexing problem since i connected with Cloudflare i don’t know why google console is not indexing my new post since from 1 month … i am frustrated please help me …bing removed my index url from webmaster tool … i am also facing 500 Internal Server Error in WordPress when i try to login 5 6 time then give access to dashboard

Greetings,

Thank you for writing.
I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue.

May I ask if you are using some SEO plugin like Yoast SEO for your WordPress?
Nevertheless, has anything changed in the robots.txt file or a sitemap.xml file path?
Did you get any report from Google Search Console about it?
Can Google fetch them?

Did they provide any feedback / report of this in the Bing Webmaster Tools interface?

Can you post a screenshot if it?

If so, a good way would be to troubleshoot and enable the WordPress debug mode at your origin host/server to find the issue.

Furthermore, may I ask do you see any blocked or challenged requests at your Cloudflare dashboard → Firewall → Events for your domain in terms of a Google / Microsoft (Bing) AS number or IP addresses?

Have you got any security & protection settings configured at Cloudflare like country blocking, custom Firewall Rules, Security Level, etc.?

Is your WordPress website under some attack or receiving a lot of web traffic?
Or maybe infected with some malicious code or malware?

May I ask if you are using a Free or a Paid Cloudflare plan for your domain name?

May I ask what is your domain name or can you provide URLs while testing using below tools?:

831564ea-7cad-46ef-b52a-32ca818b75df

I checked and tested few URLs from sitemap-pt-post-2022-01.xml, all looks good so far.

Robots tag is ok.
Sitemap ok → plugin which even I use.

but not indexing my new posts’

I have waited a long time for XML sitemap to load, but it was unsuccessfull to generate it first time (server processing/executing time issue, maybe?) → sitemap-pt-post-2022-02.xml. After refresh, loaded.

I also see you are using W3 Total Cache plugin.

Despite of W3TC, sitemap (XML) files are okay (even cached?) → content-type: text/xml; charset=utf-8.

Canonical link tag is found and ok.

Thank you for provided screenshot and feedback information.

This is does not look to me like an Cloudflare 500 error.

Enable WordPress Debug mode and check debug.log file for any clue and contact your hosting provider about this. Also, check the PHP seettings and tune-up the values a bit (if not already):

memory_limit = 256M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 1000
max_input_vars = 5000 or 7000
post_max_size = 64M
upload_max_filesize = 32M

Currently, I not aware if this could be some bug at Search Console by Google? :thinking:

Nevertheless, for Coverage I’ve got a much bigger number and it’s already like that for a very long time:

Check below and see why - I see a lot of 301 redirect from WordPress shortlink default /?p=article_number and a canonical link due to the /amp/ URLs:

My case Pretraženo – trenutačno nije indeksirano → is your case, but that URLs are from published articles and have /feed/ or /amp/ at the end as far as both variations link from the published article which is the canonical link and Google choosed to index the canonical link instead of those /feed/ and /amp/ → this is good because otherwise I would have a lot of duplicated and not needed links displayed on the Google Search Results.

See more information about it (since you are using Yoast SEO):

UPDATE:
Why are you using Google Sitemap Generator plugin alongside the Yoast SEO plugin → which both has got the same function of creating sitemap.xml files and handling the redirection of it to the desired sitemap “map”?

Could be an issue here as far as both plugins redirect “sitemap.xml” to their own path, which you define in robots.txt file and I assume there comes the confussion at Googlebot (as far as it’s visiting and crawling/indexing from different IPs and different user-agents) as it might not get the right sitemap.

UPDATE 2:

May I ask if you are using custom some Page Rules at Cloudflare or maybe a Cache Everything option?

May I ask if you have got Early Hints or Automatic Signed Exchanges (SXGs) option enabled at Cloudflare Dashboard → Speed → Optimization?

1 Like

but i facing this in my sitemap url which are important urls

Early Hints are disable

Automatic Signed Exchanges (SXGs) i am using free plane so it is disable

1 Like

Thanks Fritex
you give me some settings and my indexing problem is solved in google but my pages still not showing on bing …i really apricated thanks once again. please tell me i just off Early Hints option … is this option benefit in indexing

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.