I set up a cloudflare account with an invalid email address

I have a website that I host with Godaddy.com I wanted to use HTTPS rather than HTTP so I set up a cloudflare account and it worked great, until I realized I used @gmail.org when registering my cloudflare account.

I can’t make changes to the account until I register my email but the email I used, doesn’t exist and I cannot great an email address with @gmail.org.

I then tried to take my webpage off of cloudflare and reconnect it with an email account that is valid, which is the account I am on now,

When I register the webpage with this account it says, I cant, I assume because its registered with the other account.

Please help me close the account with the incorrect email address and get all my site info off that so I can do it again on this account.

Thank you

Can you share the actual error message?

You don’t have a lot of options, add the site to the account you are using here (you did but removed it) and then change the nameservers to the two assigned in the account you can control, those nameservers are here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/dns

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.