I registered a domain on Cloudflare, how do I modify the DNS server?

I registered a domain on Cloudflare, and the DNS server is set to use Cloudflare’s DNS by default.

However, I accidentally removed the domain.

When I try to add this domain again, it prompts me to modify the DNS server.

1. Log in to your registrar account
    Determine your registrar via WHOIS.

Remove these nameservers:

1. Replace with Cloudflare’s nameservers

Nameserver 1

Click to copy
Nameserver 2

Click to copy

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

You cannot change your nameservers on a domain that uses Cloudflare registrar. You will need to open a registrar support request from your dashboard.

Questions about Cloudflare Registrar will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

To contact the Registrar team, please submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Cloudflare Registrar. Please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

Ticket: 2964459

Hello, I accidentally deleted the domain name and now three problems have occurred. 1. It keeps showing pending name server updates; 2. It requires me to modify the DNS, but your DNS cannot be modified; 3. In addition, I cannot manage my domain name, which is registered with cloudflare.

epic.network via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]> 于 2023年10月7日周六 00:59写道:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your ticket number. I have escalated your request.

1 Like

Hello, we have escalated this issue to our registrar team. I will go ahead and close out this post, and we will continue our conversation through the ticket you have created. @zixianlei

1 Like