I recently set up My site `www.texasprofessionalpainting.com` to block countries like Qatar. I am pretty sure my set up is correct but when using a vpn the site still shows up. is there something I am missing here?

I recently set up My site www.texasprofessionalpainting.com here on Cloudflare in order to block countries like Qatar since I was getting a lot of spam. My site is built on webflow. I am pretty sure my setup is correct but when using a VPN the site still shows up. is there something I am missing here? Here are my screenshots of the setup:

Your DNS records for www.texasprofessionalpainting.com are not proxied and are set to “DNS only” so requests are going direct to webflow and not through Cloudflare for those rules to have any effect.
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?afbf7cfc13254a10bf872db9fb04aeba#dns

You can try to proxy www.texasprofessionalpainting.com and texasprofessionalpainting.com, but if webflow need those CNAMEs and IP addresses to be visible, that might not be an option. You’ll have to try it and see.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.