I received a message from you that the password must be changed, and the change was done. However, my site does not work!

I received a message from you that the password must be changed, and the change was done. However, my site does not work!

What do you mean your site doesn’t work? Are you able to access your Cloudflare dashboard?

1 Like

Welcome
Thank you for responding to me.
I have a problem, I received a message from Cloudflare
That the password must be changed.
And I actually changed my password.

The problem is when I log into my website, the Telegram page appears
I have suspended my site from Cloudflare
The site is back up and running!
And when you try to run the site, the Telegram reappears!

please help
Thank you

Even with the limited amount of information in your post, this sounds like your account has been phished and is now compromised by an attacker who has added a malicious redirect to your Cloudflare configuration.

If your site is redirecting to an unexpected URL, in some circumstances then it is possible your Cloudflare account has been compromised. There have been cases where malicious Redirect Rules have been added to accounts that trigger a redirect, often only with Windows user agents.

You should secure your account by resetting your password, configuring 2FA and rotating your API keys & tokens.

You should also review the audit log to see what malicious configuration has been added and revert it.

In previous cases it has been a Redirect Rule such as this that has been added:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.