I noticed that the status of my three previously paid bills has become unpaid

I noticed that the status of my three previously paid bills has become unpaid.

Is there an error in the system, because I show that the payment has indeed been debited here.

my mail address is: redacted Mainly used “Stream” service

Please check it and if you confirm that I have paid, please change the order status for me and restore the account (now every time I log in I get an unpaid bill so I can’t continue using Cloudflare)

If you’re sure you didn’t receive the money, please let me know.
Below is a screenshot of the chat log I confirmed with my friend.

I swear that the above content is true and valid, please check whether I have paid.
​If payment is confirmed, please restore my account.

Questions about billing will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

To contact the billing team, please submit a new support request from the email address you used to register your Cloudflare account. You should open a ticket directly through the Cloudflare dashboard following these steps: 1. Log in to your Cloudflare account and click on “Support” in the top right corner, from the drop down select Help Center. 2. Click on your name in the top right corner, and in the drop down menu select “My activities” where you will see your existing requests. 3. Scroll to the bottom of the “My Requests” page and click “Submit a request”. And, please share your ticket number here so that we can track it.

1 Like

Hi @greybase,
This issue cannot be addressed here in the community and is already being addressed by our team in a ticket.

2 Likes

Note: Please make sure that you verify your email address in the Cloudflare dashboard, unverified accounts will encounter issues with billing, API use, and related issues. Avoid these by checking to ensure your account is verified. Go to My profile, Preferences to check if your address shows as verified. If not, click Send verification email and follow the directions in the email you receive.

4 Likes