I need to migrate my email

I need to migrate my email created in Cloudflare to GoDaddy. GoDaddy asks for a password for this email. I don’t know the password.
Can you please give me instructions on how to do this?

Cloudflare do not offer a mailbox service for email. They have email routing, but you need a mailbox somewhere else to use email forwarding.

What did you create?

Migrating your email involves a series of steps to seamlessly transition from one email service to another. Begin by selecting the new email service where you want to move your emails; popular choices include Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo. If you don’t already have an account with the new service, create one. Log in to both your old and new email accounts to facilitate the migration process. Optionally, set up mail forwarding on your old service to automatically redirect new emails to your new address. Export your contacts from the old email service and import them into the new one. Look for options to export and import emails, typically found in the settings or under tools like “Export” and “Import.” Additionally, recreate folders or labels from your old account in the new one and transfer emails, including attachments, accordingly. Update email settings on devices you use to access emails, ensuring a seamless transition. Finally, notify your contacts about the email migration and test the functionality of your new account by sending and receiving emails. If you encounter challenges, refer to the help sections of your email providers for specific guidance or seek assistance from their support teams.

Thank you so much