I need to locate my inbox and verify my email for Aweber

I need to verify my email and locate my inbox as requested by Aweber. I am clueless

Thanks for any help

Does it mean you cannot login to the Cloudflare dashboard by following the below link and create a ticket? :thinking:

In case if you can login and create a ticket, could you please share a ticket number here with us?

If you are unable to login to your account because you are not receiving emails required to verify and login, please contact support via https://dash.cloudflare.com/login-help and share a ticket number here with us. @cloonan

Without posting your email here, may I ask if the email address is he same as assigned to your CF account and the Community Forums or different? :thinking:

Unfortunately, it knows to happen if your email address somehow got to be on the suppression list due to an opt-out, or bounces :thinking:

1 Like

I show these as delivered @upsidetrader , are you still not receiving the emails?

nothing to

The email you shared does not have a cloudflare account associated with it

Thanks Cloonan

This is a mystery. I had an admin guy years ago who created this email for me but I can’t find him

Do you have any suggestions on how I can track down the origin of that email address?

Thanks for the help

joe

1 Like

Can you share the name of a domain in the account? If not here, I lmk and I will kick off a private message to share the details.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.