I need to contact support

Before asking, did you search first? Press :mag: at the upper right to search.

Upon checking I could see that the emails do not get delivered due to a missing DKIM record.

Need to update DKIM. Someone contact me

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

No need for the bad language and to be rude between the topics (the title from the first topic about the same issue → Kindly, take a look at Forum FAQ). I do understand your time, patience and possibly unintentional inconvenience, however we’re here to help you.

Please, could I ask you some more question to provide us with more details and information for further steps of troubleshooting and finding a solution to your case?

May I ask you to post and share your domain name in bracketed dot [.] notation (example[dot]com) here so we could double-check, troubleshoot and provide some more feedback information about the issue? :thinking:

Few helpful articles to look into further regarding using the Cloudflare for your domain name and useful information how to properly setup and configure e-mail related DNS records:

1 Like

Need to forward DKIM info from Nexcess support Someone send me a support ticket to

You reported an issue with orders on your site bestbouncearound.com.

After an order is fulfilled the customer does not receive an email.

Upon checking I could see that the emails do not get delivered due to a missing DKIM record.

Please add the following to your DNS zone on Cloudflare:

Record: default._domainkey.bestbouncearound.com

Value: v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEArHnVw+fP5jStZHDojDGtS9qbOFUhJQap3IeaxLPv5NNOvufdXvRlElVNElPoklKlykNuymBFrSS6FCqbGkyRqP/bYn1RGtE7VDkPcdxlU4c63+Syc4duShWHY/bEILFI9GK5YvEZ9OHwGFRYvhaBBb+pcxrwJQ38svyXKw24xSniTX1Mc7Y97qxZ3lpxVe0HQ8Fpag8TIiNHUxkC92rDdyXNqjUj67igrQYmfHkorXys1Z/ujF2P11SExvZ4uu4zP/MCd15o4Lmr4hXeSTiStYLIDPsGdg4pJnEYFcpTFikytAOg0FbKpbXtCcQMX3QrAFJOcGFqogtj7jfMm7G3dwIDAQAB;

Can someone contact me regarding this or fix the problem???

Set the record in your Cloudflare DNS in your dashboard here…
https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/dns/records

You do already have a DKIM record for default._domainkey although it looks like the content is different so you’ll need to check 2 different email providers aren’t asking for default._domainkey to be set to different things…
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?03a70b48ef914bfcb9b02ec102a826b0#dns-mail

1 Like

That’s the message I got from Nexess. My customers aren’t receiving emails from orders.

I’m not tech savvy….where is tech support here to fix this?

Changes in your configuration need to be made by yourself; community members and Cloudflare staff can’t do it for you.

Someone set up a DKIM record in your account already. If it wasn’t you, then someone in your company or engaged by it did it so perhaps ask them to do it.

2 Likes

Where is tech support to do it?

The steps that you were provided are rather clear, if you can’t follow them, the best advice I can give at this point is to:

1. Follow a youtube video.
  2. Pay somebody to handle this for you.

I understand the frustration but neither support nor the community can make changes to your account, either follow the steps provided earlier or have somebody do it for you (a freelancer or a cloudflare partner).

Ultimately, it might make sense to change your DNS provider and use a service that offers managed support and can make these updates for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.