I need the protection for my IPTV

Hi
could i use the cloudflare for my main server (IPTV) ?

That would most likely violate Terms of Servoce 2.6

this?

2.6 Free & Trial Services

We may offer free or trial versions of the Cloud Services (“Free Services”) from time to time. With respect to each such Free Service, we will make each such Free Service available to you free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period (if applicable) for which you registered to use the Free Service; (b) the start date of your Subscription Term for the Paid Services version of such Free Service; or © termination of the Free Service by Cloudflare in our sole discretion. We will have no liability for any harm or damage arising out of or in connection with any Free Services.

Sorry. 2.8. ToS either changed, or my memory has slipped by a tenth (or two, apparently)

2 Likes

thanks
but we don’t run any stream on our main server and the main server is just for routing the customers
and we need the firewall for main server

As long as a ton of video isn’t traversing your protected hostname, and it’s HTTP/S over standard ports, and not breaking any laws, it’s fine.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.