I need someone to repoint my domain name

I need someone to repoint my domain name

If you Registered the Domain Name tomjelenphoto.com with CloudFlare,
you will need to contact CloudFlare to update the Name Servers (DNS) for Domain tomjelenphoto.com to the following in order to point to our servers:

ns1.vodadns.com
ns2.vodadns.com

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Thank you,

Ticket ID: #469858

Did you register tomjelenphoto.com with Cloudflare Registrar? If yes, then you’ll have to use Cloudflare’s name servers as mentioned in the Domain Registration Agreement:

6.1. Nameservers . Registrant agrees to use Cloudflare’s nameservers. REGISTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT MAY NOT CHANGE THE NAMESERVERS ON THE REGISTRAR SERVICES, AND THAT IT MUST TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY REGISTRAR IF IT WISHES TO CHANGE NAMESERVERS.

well thanks for the mobojombo
Yes I did registar with cloudflare

If they won’t let you put all your DNS records here (normally this works just fine), you’ll have to transfer the domain to a different registrar.

I paid cloudflare for a two year lease for tomjelenphoto.com
voda host my hosting co tells me i need to contact cloudflare to

You will need to contact CloudFlare to update the Name Servers (DNS) for Domain tomjelenphoto.com to the following in order to point to our servers:

ns1.vodadns.com
ns2.vodadns.com

or to

eoin.ns.cloudflare.com http://eoin.ns.cloudflare.com/
jasmine.ns.cloudflare.com http://jasmine.ns.cloudflare.com/

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

could you please link me to someone that can actually help me please

We’ve already marked the only Solution for this situation. The good news is that when you transfer your domain registration, you won’t lose those two years. The new registrar will charge you for one year, making it a three-year expiration.

1 Like

well anybody help transfer my domain for me doesn’t seem to work for me

Here are instructions to transfer out:

https://developers.cloudflare.com/registrar/account-options/transfer-out-from-cloudflare

I want to be registered but and my web site resides on vodahost as it has for years.
I get two stories VodaHost tells me its to point to ,
If you Registered the Domain Name tomjelenphoto.com with CloudFlare,
you will need to contact CloudFlare to update the Name Servers (DNS) for Domain tomjelenphoto.com to the following in order to point to our servers:

ns1.vodadns.com
ns2.vodadns.com

Voda tells me
The domain name is not currently registered with us, but with
another company:

www.onamae.com

This appears to be a Japanese registrar, if you did not register the domain name at the above,
I have no way to change this unless someone understand Japanese

I have a receipt from Cloudflare
Congratulations! Your domain, tomjelencomcast.com, has successfully been registered.

The Cloudflare Registrar team how did this find its way from Cloudflare ? to www.onamae.com and how can I change this with out penalty?

How can I change to www.tomjelennphoto.com and go back to building my webite at Vodahost.
Thank you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.