I need some help with this error I am getting

Ensure your Focus Pages can be accessed (error 503)
A server-side error is preventing Squirrly from being able to access and audit your Focus Page. You need to fix this so that Squirrly SEO can analyze your page and serve you complete data on how to improve its chances of ranking.
The error can also prevent human visitors from accessing your page, which is a critical issue.
SOLUTION: Use a different browser to check if your Focus Page is visible. Whitelist our crawler IP address (176.9.112.210) to allow our server to verify your page so that you’ll receive a full audit.

Cloudflare is NO help at all!! I have been asking for their help since last week

I have no idea what I am doing with this kind of stuff

I see you joined the forum 9 minutes ago, and I replied one minute after your posting. I get you’re frustrated, but please don’t take it out on the Community.

If you read through the article I linked to, it says your site has some sort of roadblock preventing Squirrly access. It may be Under Attack mode, or maybe even rate limiting.

What’s the domain?

Well how else am I going to get this fixed if I don’t ask for help? I don’t know how to fix it

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.