I need help with my DNS records

does any know what’s wrong with my DNS records. Im not sure why my website is offline.

By the looks of it you are encountering multiple redirects, I had this issue a while back. what worked for me was checking that there was “Always use HTTPS” on Cloudflare and a local redirect to https on my application, i removed the redirect on the application and the site was back up. not saying this is your issue but maybe worth a shot.

Hope it helps!

Another common cause of too many redirects is failing to use Full (strict) encryption.

You can set your encryption mode to Full (Strict) on this page: https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/ssl-tls

I am getting the error message in the screenshot and reading other comments for this issue isn’t helping. Any ideas from anyone?

Is this your own website, or are you just visiting the site?

If it’s your website, did you read this:

What can I do?

If you’re the owner of this website: you should log in to Cloudflare and change the DNS A records for jetproductions.pro to resolve to a different IP address.

If it is your site and you still don’t have a clue what to do:

1. Tell us a bit about your site and what got you to this point. What recent actions have you taken on your domain before this happened? And which hosting provider are you trying to connect your domain to?

2. Provide a screenshot of your Cloudflare DNS page.

Yes I did read it the problem is it doesnt tell you what to change the IP address to. The only thing i can think of is switching it to hosting but the Ip address isn’t listed anywhere in there settings.

what would be the Original IP address to fix the error 1000 issue?

Resolution

• If an A record within your Cloudflare DNS app points to a Cloudflare IP addressOpen external link, update the IP address to your origin web server IP address. Reach out to your hosting provider if you need help obtaining the origin IP address.
  • There is a reverse-proxy at your origin that sends the request back through the Cloudflare proxy. Instead of using a reverse-proxy, contact your hosting provider or site administrator to configure an HTTP redirect at your origin.

It is an origin IP not an

It is called the origin IP because it is the IP address used by your origin server that hosts your website. You will need to obtain that address from your webhosting provider.

1 Like

Does this mean I need to change the IP to the website where i purchased the domain name? (Hostinger.com)

cloudflare is hosting my website files…

Please explain how Cloudflare is hosting your website files. Are you using Cloudflare Pages?

yes i did the workers and pages method…?

1 Like

2nd screenshot

To use Cloudflare Pages with a custom hostname, you need to add it from the Cloudflare Pages menu, not the Cloudflare DNS menu.

Delete the names that you want to use with your Cloudflare Pages from your Cloudflare DNS and then add them in the Cloudflare Pages menu. The correct entries will be automatically created in your Cloudflare DNS.

1 Like

Your WWW works fine. It’d be better if you used a Redirect Rule to redirect apex to www.

1 Like

So practically I am just deleted the A record in the DNS menu?

i’m not sure if I understand what you meant, what is apex and I wouldn’t know how to right a redirect rule…

1. Add a DNS record just like this (it’ll automatically save as your domain name):

1. Add a Redirect rule just like this:

1 Like

ok ill give it a go, also do i need to remove the A record all together?

Last I checked, it wasn’t resolving at all, so there must not have been an A record. You only need the AAAA record for the apex.

2 Likes