I need help with cloudflare

I registred my site with cloudflare and I am receiving an error. When I am trying to view my site, I recive this: This site can’t be reached gamesforums-romania.cf refused to connect.
Search Google for games forums romania cf
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Please note that I have only two nameservers,cloudflare’s.

Your naked domain is pointing to a private IP address. You need to point that to your actual IP address.

@sandro I don’t know how,please help me.

All you need to do is go to your Cloudflare control panel and enter the appropriate IP address for your domain where you entered the 198 address at the moment.

How can I find the ip address?

Thats probably a question for your host.

But I don’t have nameservers from my host,I only have cloudflare’s

Typically you have a nameserver, otherwise how would your site resolve. But regardless of a nameserver, your host should know that IP.

My host doesn’t say anything about ip. They only have this article:

How to find the IP address of your account

If you want more in-depth control over your DNS records, the nameservers of InfinityFree are probably not enough for you. You want to use your own nameservers, but you need to know the IP address of your website to do that. But how do you find it?

To add your domain name to your account, you MUST point it to the nameservers! Simply pointing the domain to your account IP will not allow you to add the domain name to your account! You can only do this after the domain name has been added to your account.

Using ALIAS records

Some DNS providers (but not all) support DNS records of type ALIAS, sometimes also called CNAME Flattening. Using that is the easiest and safest way to use your own nameservers.

To use CNAME flattening, you first need to lookup your account’s main domain. You can find the main domain in the sidebar of your control panel. It should look something like this:

Then, create an ALIAS record (or CNAME flattening record) for your domain name in your own nameservers, pointing to your account’s main domain.

For subdomains, create a regular CNAME record pointing to the main domain.

Using A records

Warning: the IP address of your account may change without warning or notification. Using our nameservers is recommended, and using CNAME records is preferred over using A records.

The IP address associated with a hosting account cannot be found in the control panel, but you can find it yourself. To do so, you will need to look up the IP address associated with your account’s main domain.

You can find the IP address using the dig utility installed on macOS or Linux, or use a web-based tool, like Google’s Dig tool. In the web tool, enter your account’s main domain (see screenshot above) and click the button saying “A”. You can find the IP address in the resulting output.

For subdomains, you can create a CNAME record pointing your subdomain to the main domain of your account. @sandro What can I do?

I used Google DIG and this is the result:
id 31849 opcode QUERY rcode NOERROR flags QR RD RA ;QUESTION gamesforums-romania.cf. IN A ;ANSWER gamesforums-romania.cf. 299 IN A 192.168.100.7 ;AUTHORITY ;ADDITIONAL

Thats precisely the wrong address.

You can try to create a CNAME with @ as name and libwdfvz.epizy.com as value, if that is your domain from the screenshot.

https://gamesforums-romania.cf/ @sandro What’s happening? http://prntscr.com/ls2um6
And this is OK??

Is that domain part of your account in the first place?

I have had a bit of experience with infinity free, you have to point it to their nameservers for setup but you can then change to other nameservers and use A record for IP address that they provide.

No, everything needs to be done on the forums - it helps other people with the same issue. And I am only on these forms for a bit each day, not all the time!

@domjh So what can I do? My site isn’t working.Only because CLOUDFLARE…
@domjh Can you help me?

Follow this help guide:
https://infinityfree.net/support/find-your-ip/

What is probably easier is to use a cname like @sandro suggested, also covered in the same help article. Extract below:

Using ALIAS records

Some DNS providers (but not all) support DNS records of type ALIAS, sometimes also called CNAME Flattening. Using that is the easiest and safest way to use your own nameservers.

To use CNAME flattening, you first need to lookup your account’s main domain. You can find the main domain in the sidebar of your control panel.

Then, create an ALIAS record (or CNAME flattening record) for your domain name in your own nameservers, pointing to your account’s main domain.

For subdomains, create a regular CNAME record pointing to the main domain.

As I said before though, you will need to set your nameservers era to their provided ones, follow the setup procedures, then change to CF nameservers and add the cname record as specified in the help article above.

so… First,I will go and change nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com
2)Then, what do i need to do…
3)change nameservers to rafe.ns.cloudflare.com and jake.ns.cloudflare.com
@domjh

@domjh yes,and it didn’t work
And I am editing because I can’t post anymore.