I need Help urgent

Hi, use cloudflare how a client and work fine with some sites

But with one site especifical i always have been banned !!!

i can´t acess this site… i dont know what i need to do to this work

I dnt know if can i said the name of site on this topic.

But when i entry on site show to me

Error 1015 ## You are being rate limited The owner of this website (hxxxx) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

this happen more frenquently on last wekk, i give a some minutes and i can back.

So since 2 days ago i cant more login on this site.

Today i buy full anti virus with a anti spyware / ramsowre all ok on my pc… and i try to log with a vpn to be a more secure…

but the problem are the same

Error 1015 ## You are being rate limited The owner of this website (hxxxx) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

I try to give exceptions for site and cloudflare with accept cookies, ad block, ads, i try to give all permisson but i cant log !!! i try to turn off anti virus but the problem are the same with vpn or without.

I have been attack ? The site have resctricted rules ? this is a bug ? i dont know …

please i have account on this (hxxx) site and cant acess nothing and i cant make a comunication bcz i have been banned !! :confused:

It seems that your IP address has been rate-limited by the owner of the site, due to making too many request to the site in a period of time.

You should wait several time before retrying again, or contact the site owner.

Tks, have any other option ? any client to download or any setup to do on my pc

tks a lot

There’s no other way. What you are trying to access has a rate limit. Only the site owner can change this setting.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.