I need a new verification link to remove cloudflare account restrictions

Here is the link Cloudflare sent me, the link expired in an hour, I need a new one

Hello,

As a security check against possible payment fraud, Cloudflare will need the following details before we can proceed with the purchase of, or upgrade to a paid level plan.

Please click on the following link to provide your information. PLEASE NOTE this link is one time use and should be utilized in one sitting:

Please respond within 24 hours using the link provided. If we do not receive a response to our verification attempt within the next 24 hours, we will cancel any recent domain registrations and downgrade any paid services.

Thank you,
Cloudflare Trust & Safety

I will flag this for my #general:billing colleagues.

1 Like

hi, i didn’t receive the new link,Can I get my domain name back

Your report (#11186452) has been replied to. Note – When responding please make sure to keep #11186452 in the subject line.

David N. (Cloudflare)

Jul 1, 2022, 9:59 AM PDT

Hello,

The registration of the domain was found to be of a fraudulent nature and the purchase transaction was cancelled and refunded and the domain deleted. If you wish to use Cloudflare registrar to register the name, we will require verification from you. However, if you do not wish to re-register the domain or use Cloudflare registrar, the domain will not auto-renew as it has been deleted from Cloudflare registrar services.

Regards,
Cloudflare Trust & Safety

#11186452。

yes please give me a verification link thanks

Why are all my domains unavailable

Suspended the account, but it can be used, suddenly all the domain names can not be used, the mailbox does not reply

I am sure is related to

I see your ticket 2490717, the billing team will communicate with you on that ticket

1 Like

I can’t wait for the method, is there any way to get in touch in real time? It’s not necessary to upgrade the corporate membership

I can’t wait for the method, is there any way to get in touch in real time? Do I need to upgrade my corporate membership?

My ticket #2490717, the security team didn’t contact me to reply, all my sites are down, dns can’t resolve

Hi,

Thanks for contacting Cloudflare’s Privacy Team.

We’ve escalated this request onto our Trust & Safety Team for review. Trust & Safety will reach out to you soon, and will help to address your request.

Please note that your request with the Cloudflare Privacy Team has been closed as our Trust & Safety team will need to follow up directly.

Best Regards

It’s been 10 hours, should I contact sales?

Sales will not be able to help you. The only people who can are Trust & Safety so you should wait for contact from them or reply to your existing conversation with them. The community cannot help with this.

2 Likes

Thank you, indeed, I contacted the sales, they hang up the phone very skillfully, I can only wait

In Cloudflare’s domain name, it shows that the activation works, but using Cloudflare’s detector, the nameservers are incorrect, but this is Cloudflare’s configuration and I can’t change it

We have found that:

• The authoritative nameservers for domain.com are set incorrectly. For Cloudflare to activate, your domain registrar must point to the two nameservers provided by Cloudflare as the authoritative servers. Set your authoritative nameservers in your registrar’s admin panel (contact your registrar for support). Review

This is an available domain name registered at Cloudflare, the dns is incorrect and cannot be changed

Cloudflare is my registrar and has suspended all my domains for two days

Because I recently purchased a domain name, I suspected that I was fraudulent, and suspended my account, which made all my previous domain names unavailable. I am now using Cloudflare’s error detection tool, and it shows a dns server problem. Cloudflare restricts all my domains to connect to dns Server, the problem is that the websites are all activated, what should I do? Will the audit staff work tomorrow?

Cloudflare doesn’t recognize his own nameservers, obviously I’m restricted

Check nameservers

Are the Cloudflare nameservers configured correctly in the site?

Error Found

Error

Description

no_nameservers

Cloudflare was unable to identify the site’s nameservers.

business plan how to contact 1v1 chat support

business plan how to contact chat support

Business plan, is a robot replying to me? Worst customer support ever

It was the same reply a few days ago. I bought the business plan, but did I just speed up the formulaic perfunctory, the security department did not reply at all!
All my domains have been suspended for a few days!

Hi,

Thanks for contacting Cloudflare Support.

We’ve escalated this request onto our Trust & Safety Team for review. Trust & Safety will reach out to you soon, and will help to address your request.

Please note that your request with the Cloudflare Support Team has been closed as our Trust & Safety team will need to follow up directly.

Best regards,

Wanda | Cloudflare Support
Login to join the Cloudflare Community for instant advice & insight.