I made an incorrect order. Cancel the $ 158.62 that was just paid

I made an incorrect order. Cancel the $ 158.62 that was just paid

Can I get a refund?

Hi @dkxmtkden2,

Based on Cloudflare Self-Serve Subscription Agreement:

4.3 No Refunds

FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE. YOU WILL BE BILLED IN FULL FOR THE SUBSCRIPTION TERM IN WHICH YOU CANCEL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE UNUSED PORTION OF SUCH SUBSCRIPTION TERM. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the Paid Services through the end of your current Subscription Term. We may, in our sole discretion, provide a refund, discount, or credit (“ Credits ”) to you in a specific instance, however the provision of Credits in a specific instance does not entitle you to Credits in the future for similar instances or obligate us to provide additional Credits.

https://www.cloudflare.com/terms/

Then you probably won’t succeed with this request.

Anyway, if you still want to try, only the Support Team can assist you.

To do so, login and then contact Cloudflare Support by clicking on Get More Help.

thank you If so, please cancel your next regular payment. I will not make regular payments.

You can manage your subscriptions from Dashboard > Billing > Subscriptions.

PS: I’m not a Cloudflare employee.

1 Like

Hi @dkxmtkden2, as @dmz mentioned, nobody in the Community can see your account details and Support is the only route. Aside from seeking a credit, if you started a subscription please make sure to cancel that, Support cannot do that on your behalf.

4 Likes