DUC Client that for Cloudflare
Hey everyone, I’m no professional developer but I created something for myself because I wasn’t happy with the third party options that I had to give my credentials to and also couldn’t find one that allowed for multiple domains to be updated at the same time.
If you’re interested in checking it out, it’s available at
It’s written in Python if you’re comfortable running it that way or there’s also a packaged release that you can run a single exe to run (Windows will present a warning about it being unsigned because it is but you can safely ignore.).
- Retrieves the current public IP address.
- Updates a specified DNS record in Cloudflare with the current IP.
- GUI for easy interaction.
- Python 3.x
requestslibrary (Install using
pip install requests)
- Clone or download this repository to your local machine.
- Install the required Python packages:
pip install requests.
Before running the script, ensure you have the following Cloudflare account details:
- API Key
- Email associated with Cloudflare account
- Zone ID of the domain
- Record Name and Record Type you wish to update
- Run the script using Python:
- Enter your Cloudflare API Key, Email, Zone ID, Record Name(s), and Record Type in the respective fields in the GUI. Multiple record names can be entered separated by commas
- The script will display your current public IP. If you want to update the specified DNS records to this IP, click on the “Update DNS Record” button or “Start Auto Update” button to run at the set interval.
- Results of the operation will be displayed in the GUI.