I lost the access to my old account and even forgot the email so I want to restore

I lost the access to my old account and even forgot the email so I want to restore my old data that should be on cloud fare servers, I am trying to contact the technical team to solve this issue but I failed so i need help to solve this issue please. I only have the domain name .

Thanks
Jasim

Hi there,

Requesting access to an account that you don’t even remember the email is a tall order.
As you might imagine, Cloudflare being a security focused company and all, will not allow you access to any account unless you explicitly prove it’s yours.

My advice, since you don’t remember the email, is that you register a new account and transfer the domains to it. All you need is registrar access, and you can add the domains again to the new account:

On an end note, if you just simply don’t remember the email address, but it’s one of the emails you have access to, you can go here: https://dash.cloudflare.com/login
and select Forgot your email, you will then receive further instructions in the correct email address associated with the zone.

More about Login and account issues

Take care.

1 Like