I keep getting bounce back message when I try to send to a gmail email account: 550-5.7.26

Hi there,

Man in tech trouble here…

From today, I keep getting the following bounce back message when I try to send to a gmail email account: 550-5.7.26 This mail is unauthenticated, which poses a security risk to the 550-5.7.26 sender and Gmail users, and has been blocked. - please help, i have no skills in this area…
Thanks, Neil

There is another recent post reporting a similar issue, and we’ve seen issues in the past, Gmail emails not being delivered - #3. I’d consult the Email troubleshooting Tutorial Email Troubleshooting

1 Like

Thanks for your help - apologies but I’m a compete novice and I don’t understand any of the things in those articles. Is there a dummies guide to this please?

1 Like

I am getting the same error - tried everything, using the same SPF, DKIM and Dmark on my origin as on cloudflare (as recommended by Krystal - my hosting service)- just ripping my hair out here
Jim

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.