I Just Setup My Cloudflare

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name?
www.rmpo.net

Have you searched for an answer?
Yeah but no success

Please share your search results url:
Cloudflare anti ddos blocked my ip

*When you tested your domain using the [Cloudflare Diagnostic Center]
I get redirected to : support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us

(without spaces)

Describe the issue you are having:
I have just added Cloudflare on my site and I have by mistake yesterday entered a url pattern that I have added in WAF to block access to that url it seems the ddos was coming through that url and now I cant access my site normally unless using VPN
Getting error : ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

What error message or number are you receiving?
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

What steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Was the site working with SSL prior to adding it to Cloudflare?
Yup

What are the steps to reproduce the error:

Have you tried from another browser and/or incognito mode?
Yes I did

Please attach a screenshot of the error:

I don’t think this is anything to do with your Page Rules - they only block pages for the duration that they’re activated so if this was the case you cuold simply disable the rule and get back in.

Similarly if something else causes your IP to hit your blocklist you can remove them in the WAF → IP Access Rules area.

Anyway, that all being said your site is (no longer?) on Cloudflare by the looks of it and the backend IP simply isn’t responding so I presume your problem is maybe more to do with your hosting.

I’d get it running as is, then try moving to Cloudflare again. GL.

3 Likes

That’s also not a Cloudflare error page. If it was proxied by Cloudflare, you’d get a 522 or 524 error message. Maybe even a 521. But not a generic browser error page.

2 Likes

Hello, Thanks for response I have returned using Cloudflare now, but it doesnt show Cloudflare error page so I assume its maybe my internet provider blocking this gateway? anyway I cant at all connect to Cloudflare directly to my website it just give me that page which is so weird

I had some reports from some other players who are having similar issue so idk if it have to do with my provider or some wrong configs I did

Hello,
indeed that why I think it’s so weird

Another thing I have noticed when doing ping to my site indeed it’s proxied but that proxy ip showing as bellow

> 
> Microsoft Windows [???]
> (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
> 
> ???>ping rmpo.net
> 
> Pinging rmpo.net [188.114.96.7] with 32 bytes of data:
> Request timed out.
> Request timed out.
> Request timed out.
> Request timed out.
> 
> Ping statistics for 188.114.96.7:
>     Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
> 
> ???>ping rmpo.net
> 
> Pinging rmpo.net [188.114.96.7] with 32 bytes of data:
> Request timed out.
> Request timed out.
> Request timed out.
> Request timed out.
> 
> Ping statistics for 188.114.96.7:
>     Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

It might in case where, it could be something from your location or related to the ISP. I remember there were lately topics where sometimes local ISPs have had trouble opening a Cloudflare Website where the IP starts with 188.x (rmpo.net)→ from Egypt or some other country, as I remember :thinking:

Otherwise, the redirection 301 to the → https://www.rmpo.net/mapko seems weird and loading for a long time and doesn’t load at my end.

www.rmpo.net seems to be unproxied :grey: , while rmp.net is proxied :orange:

May I ask what SSL option have you got selected under the SSL/TLS tab at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain ( Flexible, Full, Full Strict … )?

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

indeed I am from Egypt and trying to access such 188.x

I turned proxy off for moment there until see if it actually affect proxy or not

I choose in SSL
Full

I Tried access site from other countries and it work just fine some players had problem at first but later got solved and other not yet (maybe have to do with cached)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.