I install Cloudflare but the speed of my website is very slow

Hello
I install Cloudflare on my apk website but it not speed up my website. Please help me in this
Thanks

First of all, welcome to the community!

Cloudflare is not a magic wand that magically speeds your website. If you use a hosting plan (usually cheap shared hostings) and you install Cloudflare, it will load faster some assets like images, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc.

However, if you have a server limitation (for example, I used to have a server in which you can only download at 8 Mb/s max), Cloudflare will not help with that. That’s why companies spend thousands (or even more) of dollars per month in having a great server (hardware) insfrastructure and, in top of that, they place a CDN like Cloudflare to reduce server loads, improve security and provide static content a bit faster.

You may want to consider upgrading your server insfrastructure, or bringing it closer to where you are. Latency is also crucial for a good speed.

If you still have issues, please add a deeper explanation of your issue, so that we can help. Thanks!

1 Like

Not by default. This would still have to come from the origin server:

Check is there any problem in your website?
If no optimize your website according to google guidelines and policies.
Use plugins.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.