I have registered a domain using Cloudflare registrar but it's not pointing to my hosting

I have registered a domain using Cloudflare registrar but it’s not pointing to my hosting. I don’t know where to add my hosting nameservers. Need help with how to add my hosting nameservers? and if any other necessary steps are required.

Hi @anarbagh.240
what is your domain name and secondly which hosting have you purchased ?

alhaqfiundation.org is domain and hosting is purchased from Hostingocean.net

Unfortunately, you cannot change name servers when using Cloudflare Registrar. This is mentioned in the Domain Registration Agreement:

6.1 Nameservers. Registrant agrees to use Cloudflare’s nameservers. REGISTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT MAY NOT CHANGE THE NAMESERVERS ON THE REGISTRAR SERVICES, AND THAT IT MUST TRANSFER TO A THIRD PARTY REGISTRAR IF IT WISHES TO CHANGE NAMESERVERS.

If you don’t want to use Cloudflare’s name servers, you will have to transfer the domain to another registrar.

So how l can point my hosting without changing nameservers? Why Cloudflare allows us to register domains if it not allowing us to use/point our hosting nameservers?

How I can point my hosting using Cloudflare nameservers?

Create a DNS record which points to the A, AAAA or CNAME value your hosting provider supplies for the record you wish to point.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.