I have problems with adding domain

Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of tastyblacks dot me at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.

whois dot com com/whois/tastyblacks.me see info about domain

In order to add a domain to Cloudflare it must already have authoritative DNS. Your domain has two nameservers listed, both at something called dns151.com, and neither of those servers is responding to requests. I have never heard of dns151 so I don’t know why this might be happening.

Basically, you need to establish DNS service for the domain first. This requirement is unfortunate, and causes a lot of headaches, but it’s Cloudflare’s way to establish that you have control of the domain and we just have to live with it.

You can get free DNS service from Hurricane Electric that will be enough to be able to add the domain to Cloudflare.

dns151 dot com is my dns working on my server, but problem is not with dns
because my another domain wifelovers dot pro with same dns who dot is/whois/wifelovers dot pro
I can add to to Cloudflare so problem is only with tastyblacks dot me adding to Cloudflare

@tsyblkme Hello there, as @i40west pointed out and I see now, your DNS is not responding to the requests made. So you can’t expect Cloudflare to fix it.

I request you to check again. Fix it at first.

as I wrote another domainS (I try few) with the same dns works and adding to Cloudflare with no problems, than why problem is only with tastyblacks dot me

As mentioned twice so far, please fix DNS. Arguing about your other site isn’t a solution.

It’s always best to have a working HTTPS site before adding it to Cloudflare. It eliminates most every obstacle to using Cloudflare.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.