I have problem with google search and Cloudflare

Answer these questions to help the Community help you with Security questions.

What is the domain name?
malaki.chat

Have you searched for an answer?
Yes

screenshot of the errors:
Screenshot_٢٠٢٢-١٠-١٤-١٤-١٩-٥٢-٩٩١_com.android.chrome

I can see you’ve typed /https://www.malaki.chat → the starting / might be misstyped? :thinking:

Regarding the “You are being redirected”, I saw it too in my Web browser. I am afraid this has to do something with Sucuri. Sounds like Google requests might be challenged or blocked for some temporary reason :thinking:

I wonder if any of Cloudflare security & protection settings like Bot Fight Mode or Browser Integrity Check challenged or blocked the request :thinking:

You should see any firewall events if you navigate to the Cloudflare dashboard → Security → Overview and lookup for Firewall events for the past 24hours or so. Once you find them, click on a particular one to find more details about it (user-agent, IP, HTTP version …).

Just to double-check, How does your security & protection options at Cloudflare dashboard for your domain look like?

For my case:

• Security Level (works when on Medium, no issues)
  • I am under an attack mode (should be disabled and used only in such cases)
  • Bot Fight Mode (works with enabled, no issues)
  • Browser Integrity Check (works with enabled, no issues)
  • Custom Firewall Rules (works with them, even I don’t have cf.client.bot in them)
  • Managed WAF Rules (works with them)

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.