I have problem in mail server - hmail

i have 2 server
after add A and MX record in Cloudflare and config MailServer and WebServer
and open port 25 but can not send mail from mail server

my mail server is : mail.kingpoker.poker

i see this problem in mail sender

Unable to connect to mail server(s). Please specify a valid mail server, server properties, or check your network connection. The following exception was also recorded: System.Exception: Unable to to connect to mail.kingpoker.poker at port 25. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 104.24.1.6:25 —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 104.24.1.6:25
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at aspNetEmailInternal.ᐻ.ᐁ(EndPoint , String , Int32 )
at aspNetEmailInternal.ᐻ.Connect(String remoteServer, Int32 remotePort)
at aspNetEmail.EmailMessage.ᐻ(String )
at aspNetEmail.EmailMessage.ᐼ(String )
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at aspNetEmail.EmailMessage.ᐺ()

Complete Message:

aspNetEmail.SmtpConnectionException: Unable to connect to mail server(s). Please specify a valid mail server, server properties, or check your network connection. The following exception was also recorded: System.Exception: Unable to to connect to mail.kingpoker.poker at port 25. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 104.24.1.6:25 —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 104.24.1.6:25
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at aspNetEmailInternal.ᐻ.ᐁ(EndPoint , String , Int32 )
at aspNetEmailInternal.ᐻ.Connect(String remoteServer, Int32 remotePort)
at aspNetEmail.EmailMessage.ᐻ(String )
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at aspNetEmail.EmailMessage.ᐺ()

please help me
thanks

Switch the :orange: icon to :grey: for that particular host. Just keep in mind it wont proxy at this point and reveal the actual IP address.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.