I have issue with opening site

Hello. I can’t open the site . I got such message on the screen ‘‘Web server is returning an unknown error Error code 520 Visit cloudflare site for more information.’’ Help me, please, to solve this issue.

May I ask if you’re experiencing this error when you’re trying to visit your own Website and which is using Cloudflare services, or rather someone else’s? :thinking:

This site is not mine. When I try to open the page of this site I got this message ‘‘Web server is returning an unknown error Error code [520] Visit cloudflare site for more information.’’ I tried to refresh the page several times, but the page is not opening. So I don’t know how to fix it.

You won’t be able to fix it. The site operator needs to fix the problem on their server. If you have a means of contacting them outside of their website, you may want to check with them to see if they are working to fix their site.

This is site with celebrities pics. Earlier I used it without any problems. Yesterday I used VPN in order to open another one site, on this site appeared some message while I was using VPN, I don’t remember what exactly was mentioned in it, in the bottom was option ‘‘consent’’. I clicked on it, after this action site is not working properly

Nothing you did has anything to do with this message. Like your screenshot says, this is a problem between Cloudflare and the origin site. Only the owner can fix it.

Do you mean that yesterday I didn’t do anything wrong or I made mistake when clicked on ‘‘consent’’ option. Honestly said, I don’t know how to get in touch with this site owner. As I have mentioned, earlier I didn’t have issue with this site before this accident with VPN.

I mean the error you are seeing has nothing to do with you or anything that you have done, nor is there anything that you can do to fix it. The site owner is the only one who can solve this problem.

Ok, so how can I get in touch with the site owner? I don’t have contacts.

Also when I check is this site down right now, I see that this site is working normally. It means that only I have such problem, it’s not global one issue.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.