I have delete my domain on Cloudflare and my IP address is still pointing to Cloudflare. How do I remove IP from Cloudflare?

I have delete my domain on Cloudflare and my IP address is still pointing to Cloudflare. How do I remove IP from Cloudflare?

When I do whois this is the NameServes. I need to delete them somehow.
Name Server: isla.ns.cloudflare.com
Name Server: chip.ns.cloudflare.com

You go to your registrar and point your domain to whatever nameservers you wish.

But the domain services is telling me it comes up with an error and it will not work. I already tried that.

What domain services? What error? All you need to do is change your nameservers away from Cloudflare, thats it.

Your domain registrar will need to point the nameservers to your desired nameservers (i.e. your host)

I am going around and around on this issue. I am stuck in the middle with my hosting saying NS1 / NS1 is validate and the IP is valid. My domain registrar is saying they are not. I delete my domain on Cloudflare so I can update anything.

You are telling contact my domain registrar which I have 4 times now. But they can’t see my NS1 or NS1 and my hosting is saying it valid.

Here is the nameservers

NS1.the-petstore.com
NS2.the-petsore.com

any suggestions?

The domain I am trying to add the nameserves on is https://ednamarie.com/

Cloudflare is completely irrelevant at this point. As already mentioned you have to go to your registrar (where you registered the domain) and change the nameservers there and only there. Done.

Interestingly enough, your whois shows jasongerald.club as responsible nameservers whereas DNS returns mydomain.com.

Either a caching issue somewhere or something you need to contact your registrar about.

closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.