I have changed NS to cloudflare but then too it is saying that website is not connected to cloudflare

I have changed NS to cloudflare NS but then too it is saying that website is not connected to cloudflare. I have provided you a Screen shot of Hostinger where i have updated NS so what is he problem please help.

Before you do anything with Cloudflare you should first properly configure your site for HTTPS. Right now it does not work on HTTPS. Talk to your host about that.

configure my website for HTTPS means. I have not purchased SSL form Hostinger i have jut purchased a Domain so i don’t have SSL certificate purchased so i wanted a free ssl certificate from cloudflare

Yeah, that’s not how it works. As discussed in a gazillion threads, your site needs to be first secure on the server. So do that first.

How to make my site secure on the server?

You need to talk to your host about that, your site needs to load fine on HTTPS before you even consider Cloudflare.

Check out letsencrypt.org and https://developers.cloudflare.com/ssl/origin-configuration/origin-ca for certificates.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.