I have been blocked 2

Hello, when I was playing Geometry Dash yesterday, I’ve started clicking on my Extreme Demon levels that I have completed very quickly, and checking my attempts on them and after a few minutes I couldnt play any levels. I went into “manage account” and once my browsare opened I saw message that I got blocked. I was just counting my all attempts on all Extreme Demon levels :frowning: Could I get unbanned?
Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:
Cloudflare Ray ID: 806057810b65bf5b

Welcome to the Cloudflare Community. :logodrop:

You will need to contact the site owner.

While visiting a site protected by Cloudflare, error 1020 “Access denied (Error: 1020)” indicates you’ve violated a Firewall Rule. When this happens, you’ll see the error “Access Denied (Error: 1020)” and your request was blocked by the filter based Firewall rule on the site. If you’re the site owner, you can find the requests that was blocked by the Firewall on the Firewall page under the Events menu. See this CommunityTip for suggestions to avoid this error,

Hello again,

The problem is have no idea who, and where I can contact with the site owner :frowning: If you know anything, could you help? :pleading_face: . Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

You might try the game developer, RobTop Games.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.