I have a problem with NS for only one of my websites, website open very well, but in CF dashboard displayed me "not yet active on CF"

I have a strange problem, only one of my websites, I have changed the NS to the registrar and set the NS of Cloudflare, the site has received the changes so it opens properly, ie I get the IP of cloudflare and NS of cloudflare when i ping or nslookup, but strangely the problem lies in the Cloudflare dashboard it turns out that the page is not active yet because NS will have to be changed, specifically this message comes out there:
mywebsite.com” is not yet active on Cloudflare"

And the site is still pending for NS displayed there: “Pending Nameserver Update”

I also have to say that I changed NS about four weeks ago to the registrar!

Please can anyone help me what is wrong there?

Thank you!

What’s the domain?

Hi, thank you for your reply!

Domain is:
bulqiza.gov.al

So, if you see website is alive with Cloudflare NS!

That is strange. WHOIS does not show Cloudflare name servers. But everything else looks ok. The site is not proxied through Cloudflare, though.

Please open a Support ticket and post the ticket number here when you receive it.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

Okay thank you for your help!

In fact in Cloudfalre DNS i have put to proxied through Cloudflare!

For courtesy I am throwing 2 images from the Cloudflare dashboard!

Thank you again!

Thank you for your help!

In fact, in Cloudfalre DNS i have put to proxied through Cloudflare!

For courtesy I am throwing 2 images from the Cloudflare dashboard here:

Thank you again!

dari.ns.cloudflare.com is not the name of a Cloudflare nameserver. You should correct the nameserver (copy/paste)

2 Likes

Oh, many thanks about your info, I appreciate it a lot!
Therein lies the problem!

Thank you again!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.