I have a lot of Block Browser integrity check events and i lose indexed pages

Hi, i upgrade my website to new server, and since then I did this,
i get hundred of security event daily in Cloudflare like this :
Block , Browser integrity check for links like this
/get_file/
and
/contents/videos_screenshots/.jpg
User agent: Python-urllib/3.8
every day i get hundred of event from diffrent countries like one day hundred of this events for japan, other day from usa and other day from estonia and more.

and also i lose indexed page in google search console. i think this connected together.
this happen just when i finish upgrade to new server.

Could be you’re having some interesting content which others might like it too :thinking:

If Browser Integrity Check did that, it means it’s working okay.
However, I’d suggest you to create a WAF rule to block any request based on the user-agent which contains python-urllib. Known bots, content scrapers, etc. Neither I don’t like that kind of a web traffic on my Website too, so I keep a closed doors for it :wink:

Hm, without asking for more, may I just ask if it’s the different hosting provider company or within the same? :thinking:

Just in case, I’d double-check and scan the files for any possible clue, like malicious code, malware executable file, etc.

1 Like

Hi, i get hundred of security event daily in Cloudflare like this :
Block , Browser integrity check for links like this
/get_file/
and
/contents/videos_screenshots/.jpg
User agent: Python-urllib/3.8
every day i get hundred of event from diffrent countries like one day hundred of this events for japan, other day from usa and other day from estonia and more.

and also i lose indexed page in google search console. i think this connected together.

Hey, I’ve replied to your post above.
Furthermore, merged your two topics because of the same issue.

same provider company