I have a free cloudflare SSL But Godaddy say untrusted

Hello,
I already have a free cloudflare SSL installed on Godaddy but when I use Cloudflare nameservers my site gets error and offline !!! when I use Godaddy DNS I get privacy problem !!!
what should I do?

You should have fixed the privacy problem before you added the site to Cloudflare. Cloudflare can’t fix server misconfigurations.

1 Like

How please? Any suggestions?

You’ll have to resolve this with GoDaddy. Once they’ve fixed your site, Cloudflare can proxy it securely. So for now, I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” from the Overview page, lower right corner, then give it five minutes to take effect.

1 Like

Leave Godaddy. They’ve been downhill since the mid 2000’s. I know Dreamhost is very easy to use with Cloudflare, if you end up looking elsewhere.

Note (03.19.2021): After any domains can be transferred to Cloudflare Registrar, I suggest doing so if you’d like. It really simplifies the experience. Example: not having to worry about getting another registrar to properly key DNSSEC as it’s taken care of automagically.

2 Likes

Thanks for everyone who replied to my post.
I fixed the issue by uninsalling the SSL and reinstalling it again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.