I had updated the name server in Cloudflare but my site is down now?

I had updated the name server in Cloudflare to get it activated for the site: https://www.lnwebworks.com/.

. Perviously my DNS is Bigrock.in

But my site is down now. I had updated the TXT code to get my Google search console code verified. How this is happening? Any please help me in this.

You havent set up any DNS records on Cloudflare.

Sandro,

I had updated the A name in the records but site is still down? My DNS provider had active the DNS from the server from our end and it will activate the DNS. Meanwhile, they told me to please ask the Cloudflare team to refresh the DNS once in their hosting portal?

My DNS provider had active the DNS from the server from our end and it will activate the DNS. Meanwhile, they told me to please ask the Cloudflare team to refresh the DNS once in their hosting portal? As my site is currently down. Yesterday I had updated the A name in Cloudflare. Please help me with this.

Currently your Domain is not resolved. The nameservers are set correctly though.

First:
You pointed the root to Cloudflare’s DNS.

Second issue:
You are trying to add an AAAA record with an IPv4 address. You need a v6 IP to use this record type.

How can I get the first and second issue? I had words with DNS provider they said they have only IPv4, not IPV6.

What about First:
You pointed the root to Cloudflare’s DNS.

Please help me to get it.

Look at your first screenshot.

The A record points to 1.1.1.1.
Replace that one with your server’s IP and add a new A record for www. too.

Will it be the same as my server’s IP is 199.79.63.144. and How can I add www?

Please check out the link that was posted yesterday. It all is explained in there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.