I got website unreachable everytime to update nameservers to Cloudflare

My website got unreachable everytime I updated nameservers Cloudflare (amit.ns and connie.ns). I changed back to the ns8005.hostgator and ns8006.hostgator and the website works normally again. Can someone help to investigate this?

Domain?

exceledu.com.au

You have incorrect DNS entries configured on Cloudflare. It’s best to pause Cloudflare and contact your host to clarify which DNS entries you need and configure them on Cloudflare.

You could also drop your domain from Cloudflare and set it up from scratch, but you’d probably need to wait a few days as Cloudflare may keep the DNS entries for a few days.

1 Like

“You could also drop your domain from Cloudflare and set it up from scratch, but you’d probably need to wait a few days as Cloudflare may keep the DNS entries for a few days.”
I already did that and waited for 7 days before adding the domain again to CF. But it’s the same problem after setting it up from scratch again.

Then proceed with the first suggestion.

1 Like

Should your host provide a file, you can also import it - Import and export records · Cloudflare DNS docs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.