I got a problem with adsense.txt file recognizing

Hi,

I’m new to this community. I’m using porkbun domain provider for my domains. I’ve used porkbun SSL certificate before. But after I have moved my dns to cloudflare I start to use cloudflare SSL I have setup my SSL with cloudflare SSL certificate.

Full (strict) - Encrypts end-to-end, but requires a trusted CA or Cloudflare Origin CA certificate on the server

Before when I using porkbun provided SSL certificate I didn’t got any error with adsense txt file. It worked perfectly.

But after I moved to cloudflare all my websites start to pop that error message in adsense dashboard " ads.txt file is missing error.

I don’t know how to fix this. If I couldn’t find method I hope to move back to the domain produce SSL. But I love cloudflare so I need to find a good solution for this.

Kindly help me my friends.

Thank you

Without seeing the actual URL, we can not assist. If you’re unwilling to share the URL, you’ll have to open a support ticket:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I have open a ticket dear sdayman.

1 Like

Dear sdayman I have submit my request as you said above and I replied to that bot reply also. But still no one replied. :pensive:

My request id is 2085408

I use 3-4 Websites with AdSense which are on Cloudflare. No problem with it.

Moreover, can you try if you can actually access your domain.com/ads.txt from your Web browser?

Is your Website accessible since you setup the Full SSL?

Do you have somewhere added in your .htaccess (Apache) or vhost (Nginx) file a rule to block-out the Google bot trying to access and verify your Website?

What kind of a Security options do you have enabled at Cloudflare dashboards?