I get error code 1000 on my workers, i exited the page while i was changing the subdomain
Cloudflare halted the request for one of the following reasons:
- An A record within your Cloudflare DNS app points to a Cloudflare IP address.
- Your Cloudflare DNS A or CNAME record references another reverse proxy (such as an nginx web server that uses the proxy_pass function) that then proxies the request to Cloudflare a second time.
- The request X-Forwarded-For header is longer than 100 characters.
- The request includes two X-Forwarded-For headers.
- If an A record within your Cloudflare DNS app points to a Cloudflare IP address, update the IP address to your origin web server IP address.
- There is a reverse-proxy at your origin that sends the request back through the Cloudflare proxy. Instead of using a reverse-proxy, contact your hosting provider or site administrator to configure an HTTP redirect at your origin.