I followed all instructions to let cloudflare proxy my domain, but when I go it is

Why Wait
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for #CommunityTip error:
Example: #CommunityTip 521

It’s been just about 24 hours since I made the updates. What did I do wrong?

I purchased the domain from GoDaddy. When I go to the site it is still bringing up a godaddy landing page.

What is your domain?

Did you create a website with some other company that you expect to see when you go to your domain?

1 Like

My domain is betbuddy.win

The site is deployed with railway.app and is live when I use the railway generated domain: bookee-front-end-production.up.railway.app

Then you need to delete the DNS records for the GoDaddy landing page and follow Railway’s guide for adding a custom domain:

1 Like

I did all of that ha…

Can you show a screenshot of your DNS records?

1 Like

Of course.

I can see that you have done neither of the things I recommended in my previous post.

Please delete your current A records and then follow Railways’s manual for adding a custom domain:

You won’t be able to add the new CNAME record until you delete the old A records.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with DNS and I didn’t know that I had to delete the old records. The Railway docs don’t mention that. I will try. Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help!!! I have it working now. I apologize for my ignorance.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.