I don't get any emails

Dear esteemed community,

I am currently facing an issue regarding the cessation of email delivery. It has come to my attention that Cloudflare is unable to locate the designated email address, despite my inclusion of the MX record. This indicates that Cloudflare is unaware of the specific address.

Previously, everything was functioning smoothly until I attempted to implement an omnichannel chat system called Crisp on my website. In order to integrate Crisp properly, I had to incorporate Crisp DNS entries into Cloudflare and activate email forwarding. However, ever since these changes were made, the email delivery has ceased to function.

In an attempt to resolve the issue, I have now disabled the email forwarding and reinserted the MX record.

Dear esteemed community,

I am currently facing an issue regarding the cessation of email delivery. It has come to my attention that Cloudflare is unable to locate the designated email address, despite my inclusion of the MX record. This indicates that Cloudflare is unaware of the specific address.

Previously, everything was functioning smoothly until I attempted to implement an omnichannel chat system called Crisp on my website. In order to integrate Crisp properly, I had to incorporate Crisp DNS entries into Cloudflare and activate email forwarding. However, ever since these changes were made, the email delivery has ceased to function.

In an attempt to resolve the issue, I have now disabled the email forwarding and reinserted the MX record.

For some reason I am no longer receiving any emails.

One post is enough @ibrahim.bettco @online2

1. This Tutorial is a good first stop to solve the issue
    Email Troubleshooting

2. Next stop along the way to solution is :search:

3. And if you run into issues, Ask for Advice

1 Like