I deleted the domain name and could not add it again. I would like to know if it is possible to restore the configurations

Hi,

I just deleted the domain name and could not add it again.

I would like to know if it is possible to restore the configurations. All actions were accidental/unauthorized done a couple of days ago.

Audit Log:

Oct 24, 2019 – Deleted – Cloudflare - xxx.com.au

Oct 24, 2019 - Delete requested – Cloudflare - xxx.com.au

Oct 24, 2019 – Delete - [email protected] - xxx.com.au

The reason for the wrong actions was because I was trying to troubleshoot my website and email accounts. According to the hosting platform (Netregistry), something went wrong with the Cloudflare server and caused site and email access issues.

Cloudflare system status:

Oct 25, 2019

Firewall Analytics Delays

Resolved - This incident has been resolved.

Oct 25, 22:22 UTC

Monitoring - A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.

Oct 25, 22:01 UTC

Identified - Reporting and analytics for Cloudflare Web Application Firewall (WAF) events are running behind in displaying the most recent data.

The Cloudflare WAF service is unaffected and is operating normally.

Oct 25, 21:40 UTC

So as I’m not familiar with Cloudflare, I ignored the consequences of deleting a domain name and I deleted my domain. Therefore, I went back to the original hosting platform and “set default” on “name servers”.

Although the website and email accounts went back, the server didn’t back up the last 10 days. So the website is obsolete now.

I’m not sure if is possible to restore my last website update, but a least I’d like to add back my website on Cloudflare.

The referenced status is unrelated to your issue and there was also nothing “wrong” with Cloudflare. The issue at hand simply is that your domain got dropped and from the audit log you posted it would seem you actively requested that. If that was not you, someone else might have unauthorised access to your account and you should change your password in that case.

As for your question, it wont be possible to restore it. You need to add your domain back to Cloudflare, set the nameservers again, and make what change to the configuration you require.

“The referenced status is unrelated to your issue and there was also nothing “wrong” with Cloudflare. The issue at hand simply is that your domain got dropped and from the audit log you posted it would seem you actively requested that. If that was not you, someone else might have unauthorised access to your account and you should change your password in that case.”

Re: As I’ve mentioned before, I deleted the domain (as the audit log is showing) wrongly when I was trying to get my website back (through my original hosting).

“As for your question, it wont be possible to restore it. You need to add your domain back to Cloudflare, set the nameservers again, and make what change to the configuration you require.”

Re: Ok! I will do that. Thanks