I deleted all my DNS records

I accidentally deleted all of the following:

An A, AAAA or CNAME record was not found for the www subdomain. The subdomain will not resolve.

An A, AAAA or CNAME record was not found pointing to the root domain. The domain will not resolve.

An MX record was not found for your root domain. An MX record is required for mail to reach @ addresses.

What should I do???

Recreate them? If you dont know them you’ll have to contact your host.

Okay- My host is Cloudflare, should I contact them?

Cloudflare is not your host. You need to contact whomever is hosting your site.

They are my Domain Registrar though- Do you know how I should contact the host/ who the host is?
Thanks-

It is good that they are your domain registrar, but that still doesnt have anything to do with the issue :wink:

You need to contact your host. If not even you know whom you are paying for hosting your site, how should anybody here be able to tell you?

You obviously simply need to recreate the records you deleted. Thats a matter of a few seconds, if you dont have the required values however you need to get them from the source and that would be the entity hosting your site.

Thanks Sandro- Will contact my previous web hoster.

“Previous”? As @sandro pointed out, your website is still hosted somewhere, not Cloudflare. Make sure you are still maintaining and paying for your hosting plan.

Alright- My previous hosting came free with my domain. When I transferred my domain, the free hosting came to an end. If I get a new web host, will they be able to send me new DNS records?
Thanks-

What do you mean by previous? Where have you hosted since then? Thats the one you need to contact.

What is the domain?

Once you get a new web host, they will have a DNS address list you will need to copy over to Cloudflare.

Thanks sdayman, I’ll do that once I get my new hoster.

Again, where did it point to before you deleted it? That must have pointed to somewhere, otherwise you wouldnt want to get it back, would you?

It pointed to a freeola ‘getdotted’ IP address beforehand.

And you cant point it again there? What was the question about then?

Well, I’m not sure how to get back the DNS records, I have searched their entire site, and can’t seem to find a reset button. I was simply wondering if cloudflare had/has a dns records reset button?

This is not about a reset, you want an undelete and that does not exist.

All you need to do is contact that host and ask which IP address they gave you. But I mentioned that already seven hours ago :wink:

What is the domain to begin with?

Ok, thanks sandro. The domain is clickerance.com

Could it have been 93.174.140.46?