I decided to give cloudflare a try on my wordpress site and now nothing

So I followed the instructions to use the nameservers and change those in Host Gator settings. It seemed to work for a day or so. Now nothing… Ive used different browsers and MS edge indicates wrong DNS… firefox just gives me a blank page and says problem loading. Is it Cloudflare doing this?

Thanks.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

May I ask you to share a domain name / URL here so we could double-check what is happening here? :thinking:

Before moving to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

I wonder, may I ask if you are using some kind of a Website builder (Elemntor…), or some caching plugin like WP Rocket, or some pre-loading effect for your WordPress Website? :thinking:

Might be some script could be in a conflict with Cloudflare’s Rocket Loader option, which you can disable by navigating to the Cloudflare dashboard → Speed → Optimization.

Or some of the settings might need to be adjusted so your Website works fine with Cloudflare.

Please, feel free to share feedback information so we could find and solve the issue you’re experiencing with your WordPress website.

Thanks. I have been working with the hosting provider and they said everything looks good. its just taking time propagating? So I will give it a day or so… and then if still down… revisit this issue… thanks.

1 Like

Just checked my site and its up again!!! Woohooo… thanks for the help.

1 Like