## I click here and it doesn't add R2, it reloads the page, and when I click Add R2

To subscribe to the R2 service, I clicked on the blue button labeled “Add R2 subscription to your account.” However, the page reloaded and displayed the same button, trapping me in a loop that prevents me from using the service. I tried different browsers as well. No luck. I created a ticket but it didn’t get answered.

I click here and it doesn’t add R2, it reloads the page, and when I click Add R2 subscription to my account, it reloads the page and goes back to where it was.

Questions about billing will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

To contact the billing team, please submit a new support request from your Cloudflare account directly through the Cloudflare dashboard. Visit https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support and choose Billing.

he already know where to go for billing support, problem is billing support is non existence, there is exactly no support whatsoever for everything related to CF current billing mess.

stop copy pasting these answer please.

There isnt anything the community can do about that though.

so maybe CF should remove the billing section from the “Community Support” link in every pages top menu then…

we all know where to go to for billing support, we are not idiots, but the amount of support requests in this section for the last two weeks should tell you that CF billing is a mess right now and support don’t even know what happened, let alone how to fix… users are desperate to find support in the most useless places (like this)

I’m happy to be proved wrong though, but apparently my ignored ticket being ignored for the last several days proved otherwise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly, I’ll take that. You’re completely right.

I’ve tried contacting the billing team, but they haven’t gotten back to me and the issue hasn’t been resolved. I’m frustrated! ! Why is Cloudflare like this? I need to restore my R2

I’m having this problem for 2 weeks. my ticket is not solved yet

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.